Meth2-Komunitas anak M2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Meth2-Komunitas anak M2

Selamat datang di Forum methodist2

IndeksPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLoginFriendster

Touching Story...

Go down 
+9
Petteson
Arlingga
jaden
sunblip
Evilbuster89
hanna_cai
tatsu88
Jhansen
Jimmou
13 posters
Pilih halaman : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PengirimMessage
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Jumlah posting : 1609
Lokasi : 马六甲
Registration date : 24.02.07

Character sheet
Level: Infinity
HP:
Touching Story... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Touching Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:17 am

It all started when I was 6 years old. While I was playing outside on my farm in California, I met a boy. He was an average kind of boy who teased you and then you chased them and beat them up. After that first meeting in which I beat him up we kept on meeting and beating each other up at the fence. That only lasted for a little while though. We would meet at the fence all the time and we were always together.

I would tell him all my secrets. He was very quiet he would just listen to what I had to say. I found him easy to talk to and I could talk to him about everything. In school we had separate friends but when we got home we would always talk about what happened in school. One day I said to him that a guy I liked hurt me and broke my heart. He just comforted me and said everything would be okay. He gave me words of encouragement and helped me get over him. I was happy and thought of him as a real friend. But I knew that there was something else about him that I liked. I thought of it that night and figured it was just a friend kinda thing that I was feeling.

All through high school and even through graduation we’re always together and of course I thought of it as being friends. But I knew deep inside that I really felt differently. On graduation night even though we had different dates to the prom I wanted to be with him. That night after everybody went home I went to his house and wanted to tell him that I wanted to see him. Well, that night was my big chance and all I did was just sit there with him watching the stars and talking about what I was going to do and what he was going to do. I looked into his eyes and listened to him talk about what his dream was. How he wanted to get married and settle down. He said how he wanted to be rich and successful. All I could do was to tell him my dream and cuddle next to him.

I went home hurting because I didn’t tell him how I was feeling. I wanted to tell him so bad that I loved him but I was too scared and frightened. I let my feelings go and told myself that someday I would tell him just how I felt. All through college I wanted to tell him but he always had someone with him. After graduation he got a job in New York, I was happy for him but at the same time I was sad to see him go. I was sad also because I didn’t tell him how I felt. But I couldn’t let him know now that he was leaving for his big job. So I just kept it to myself and watched him go on the plane. I cried as I hugged him for what I felt was going to be the last time. I went home that night and cried my eyes out. I felt hurt that I didn’t tell him what I had inside my heart.

Well, I got a job as a secretary and then worked my way to a computer analyst. I was proud of what I had accomplished. One day I got a letter with an invitation to a marriage. It was from him, I was happy and sad at the same time. Now I know that I could never be with him and that we could only be friends. I went to the wedding the next month. It was a big occasion. The big church wedding and the reception at the hotel. I met the bride and of course him. I fell in love one more time. But I held back so it wouldn’t spoil what should be the happiest day in his life. I tried to have fun that night but it was killing me inside watching him being so happy and me trying to be happy covering up my sadness tears inside of me.

I left New York feeling that I did the right thing. Before I left on the flight, he came running out of nowhere and said his good-byes and how he was very happy to see me. I came home and just tried to forget about what went on in New York. I had to go on with my life. As the years went on, we wrote to each other on what was going on and how he had missed talking to me. On one occasion he never wrote back to me at all. I was getting worried as to why he hadn’t written anything for a long time after I had already written 6 letters to him. Well, just when everything seemed hopeless and sad in my life, I got a note that said: “meet me at the fence where we used to talk about things”. I went and saw him there. I was happy to see him, but he was broken-hearted and sad inside. We hugged until we couldn’t breathe anymore.

Then he told me about the divorce and why he hadn’t written for a long time. He cried until he couldn’t cry anymore. Finally, we went back to the house and talked and laughed about what I had been going and to catch up on old times. But in all of this, I couldn’t tell him how I felt about him. In the days that followed, he had fun and forgot about all his problem and his divorce. I fell in love again with him. When it came time for him to leave back to New York, I went to see him off and cried. I hated to see him leave. He promised to see me every time he could get a vacation. I couldn’t wait for him to come so I could be with him. We would always have fun when we were together.

One day he didn’t show up like he said he would. I figured that he might have been busy. The days turned into months and I just forgot about it. Then I got a call one day from a lawyer in New York. The lawyer said that he had died in a car accident going to the airport. And that it took this long till everything was settled. It broke my heart. I was shocked about what took place. Now I knew why he didn’t come that day. Again, I was broken-hearted. I cried that night, cried tears of sadness and heartache. Asking questions why did this happen to a kind guy like him?

I gathered my things and went to New York for the reading of his will. Of course, things were given to his family and his ex-wife. I finally got to meet her since the last time we met at the wedding. She explained to me how he was and how he always provided. But he was always unhappy. She would always try everything but she couldn’t get him happy, as he was that night at their wedding. When the will was read, the one thing that was given to me was a diary. It was a diary that of his life. I cried as it was given to me. I didn’t know what to think. Why was this given to me? I took it and flew back to California. As I flew on the plane I remembered the good times that we had together. I started reading the diary and what was written.

The diary was started with the day we first met. I read on till I started to cry. The diary told of him saying that he had fallen in love with me that day I was broken-hearted. But he was too afraid to tell me what he had felt. That is why he was so quiet and liked to listen to me. It told of how he wanted to tell me so many times, but was too afraid to say anything. It told of when he went to New York and fell in love with another.

How the happiest time he had was seeing me and dancing with me at the wedding. He said he imagined it was our wedding. How he was always unhappy till he had no choice but to divorce his wife. How the best time in his life was to read the letters written to him by me. Finally, the diary ended when it said, “today I will tell her I love her”. It was the day he was killed. The day I was going to finally find out what was really in his heart.

If you love someone, don’t wait till tomorrow to tell him/her. Maybe that next day will never come at all.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jhansen
M2 newbie
Jhansen

Jumlah posting : 71
Registration date : 25.02.07

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am

keren....!!!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

Jumlah posting : 420
Lokasi : Singapore
Registration date : 03.03.07

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:19 am

Touching and inspiring. Thx.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:
Touching Story... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Touching Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:23 am

perlu ditambah kah?? lol! lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:31 am

The Power Of One Small Gesture

One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, “Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.” I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.

As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him and as he crawled around looking for his glasses, I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, “Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.” He looked at me and said, “Hey thanks!” There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.

Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, “Boy, you are going to really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!” He just laughed and handed me half the books. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors, we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown, and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor, and I was going for business on a football scholarship.

Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn’t me having to get up there and speak. Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous. Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, “Hey, big guy you’ll be great!” He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. “Thanks,” he said.

As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began. “Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents. Your teachers. Your siblings. Maybe a coach. But mostly your friends. I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.” I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn’t have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. “Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.” I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it’s depth.

Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person’s life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each other’s lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others. “Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.” There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
hanna_cai
M2 newbie
hanna_cai

Jumlah posting : 33
Registration date : 27.02.07

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:27 pm

wah jim
cerita yg pertama tuh inspiring bgt
but still
gw masi nggak berani tuk ngomong 3 kata itu buat seseorang
hehehe
soalnya gw masi kolot seh
hahahaha
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.friendster.com/na1288
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:41 pm

Nice2. Keep it up. Lama2 ini nanti jadi Chicken Soup for Teenagers Forum <roflmao> But, really inspiring stories.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 10:32 pm

Chicken Soup for Teenagers itu apa ya confused confused confused confused

aduh, mau kutambah storynya, web nya malah mati mad mad mad mad

hanya bisa mempersembahkan 2 cerita dulu kalau gini peace peace peace peace
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

Jumlah posting : 933
Lokasi : I'sia

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 10:43 am

Hahaha...
Dua aja uda cukup bagus kok Jimmou...
Hmmm...
yg pertama tuh bagus..mengenai percintaan
yg kedua mengenai persahabatan

Cool man!!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
sunblip
M2 member
sunblip

Jumlah posting : 281
Lokasi : je ka te
Registration date : 01.03.07

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:58 pm

keren jim... keknya gw juga punya beberapa tar dech kalo sempat gw postingin... hehe....
iya tuh kata tatsu88, tar lama lama ini bisa jadi chicken soup. bagus juga sech, jadinya wa ngak usa beli lage chicken soupnya. haha...

chicken soup tuh buku yang berisi certa yang inspiring banget.
gegitu loch jim.. n banyak kasifikasinya. kek chicken soup for the teenager soul, for women, for kid, for apa lah gihtu, wa lupa...
gw taunya juga dari koko gw, pertama dia baca, trus jadi keterusanma gw. haha...

keep posting jim...
yang pertama tuch cerinya wa pernah dengar dari teman wa, hampir sma sech, gara gara ngak berani bilang dat 3 magic words, akhirnya nyesal... kasian banget sech...
hehe...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.sunblip.multiply.com
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:16 pm

Tambah satu lagi :lol:

The Apple Tree

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, and took a nap under the shadow. He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

Time went by. The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. “I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.”

The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?” “Sorry, but I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you.” the tree said. “I don’t have teeth to bite” the boy replied. “No more trunk for you to climb on” “I am too old for that now” the boy said. “I really can’t give you anything. The only thing left is my dying roots” the tree said with tears. “I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.

“Good! Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad. When we grew up, we left them. Only came to them when we needed something or when we were in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they can to make you happy. You may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that’s how most of us are treat our parents.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:39 pm

lagi :lol:
nangis aku bacanya frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

Daddy’s Girl

Her hair up in a pony tail, her favorite dress tied with a bow. Today was Daddy’s Day at school, and she couldn’t wait to go. But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home. Why the kids might not understand, if she went to school alone. But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say. What to tell her classmates, on the Daddy’s Day.

But still her mommy worried, for her to face this day alone. And that was why once again, she tried to keep her daughter home. But the little girl went to school, eager to tell them all. About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.

There were daddies along the wall in back for everyone to meet. Children squirming impatiently, anxious in their seats. One by one the teacher called, a student from the class. To introduce their daddy as seconds slowly passed. At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare. Each of them were searching, for a man who wasn’t there.

”Where’s her daddy at?” she heard a boy call out. ”She probably doesn’t have one,” another student dared to shout. And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say. ”Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day.”

The words did not offend her, as she smiled at her friends. And looked back at her teacher, who told her to begin. And with hands behind her back, slowly she began to speak. And out from the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.

”My Daddy couldn’t be here, because he lives so far away. But I know he wishes he could, be with me on this day.” ”And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know. All about my Daddy, And how much he loves me so.” ”He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike. He surprised me with pink roses and taught me to fly a kite.” ”We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone. And though you cannot see him, I’m not standing here alone.” ”Cause my Daddy’s always with me, even though we are far apart. I know because he told me, he’ll forever be here in my heart.”

With that her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest. Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress. And from some where in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears. Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life. Doing what was best for her, doing what was right. And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd. She finished with a voice so soft, but its message clear and loud.

”I love my Daddy very much, he’s my shining star. And he’d be here if he could, but heavens much to far.” ”Sometimes when I close my eyes, it’s like he never went away.” And then she closed her eyes, and she saw him there that day. And to her mother’s amazement, she witnessed with surprise. A room full of Daddies and Children, all starting to close their eyes. Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside. Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him at her side.

”I know you’re with me Daddy,” to the silence she called out. And what happened next made believers, of those once filled with doubt. Not one in that room could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed.

But there placed on her desk, was a beautiful pink rose. And a child was blessed, if only for a moment, by the love of her shining bright star. And given the gift of believing that, Heaven is never too far.

Dedicated to all children that have lost their Daddy or Mommy. Always remember they will be in your hearts.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:25 am

Inspiring .... ><
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:16 pm

wow..
both of them are nice
such a touching story
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:37 pm

another more :P :P

Loving An Imperfect Person

They have been married for two years. He loves literature and often posts his work on the net, but nobody ever reads them. He is also into photography and he handles their wedding photos. He loves her very much. Likewise with her. She has a quick temper and always bullies him. He is a gentleman and always gives in to her.

Today, she’s being willful again.

Her: “Why can’t you be the photographer for my friend’s wedding? She promised she’d pay.”

Him: “I don’t have time that day.”

Her: “Humph!”

Him: “Huh?”

Her: “Don’t have time? Write less of those novels, and you will have all the time you need.”

Him: “I… someone will definitely recognize my work some day.”

Her: “Humph! I don’t care, you’ll have to do it for her!”

Him: “No.”

Her: “Just this once?”

Him: “No.”

Negotiation’s broken. So, she gave the final warning: “Give me a Yes within three days, or else…”

First day, she “withheld” the kitchen, bathroom, computer, refrigerator, television, hi-fi… Except the double bed, to show her “benevolence”.

Of course, she has to sleep on it too. He didn’t mind, as he still has some cash in his pockets.

Second day, she conducted a raid and removed everything from his pockets and warned, “Seek any external help, and you bear the consequences.”

He’s nervous now. That night, on the bed, he begs for mercy, hoping that she’ll end this state. She doesn’t give a damn. No way am I giving in, whatever he says. Until he agrees.

Third day, night. On the bed. He’s lying on the bed, looking to one side. She’s lying on the bed, looking to the other side.

Him: “We need to talk.”

Her: “Unless it’s about the wedding, forget it.”

Him: “It’s something very important.”

She remains silent.

Him: “Let’s get a divorce.”

She did not believe her ears.

Him: “I got to know a girl.”

She’s totally angry, and wanted to hit him. But she held it down, wanting to let him finish. But her eyes already felt wet. He took a photo out from his chest. Probably from his undershirt pocket, that’s the only place she didn’t go through yesterday. How careless.

Him: “She’s a nice girl.”

Her tears fell.

Him: “She has a good personality too.”

She’s heartbroken because he puts a photo of some other girl close to his heart.

Him: “She says that she’ll support me fully in my pursue for literature after we got married.”

She’s very jealous because she said the same thing in the past.

Him: “She loves me truly.”

She wishes to sit up and scream at him “Don’t I?”

Him: “So, I think she won’t force me to do something that I don’t want to do.”

She’s thinking, but the rage won’t subside.

Him: “Want to take a look at the photo I took for her?”

Her: “…!”

He brings the photo before her eyes. She’s in a total rage, hits his hand away and leaves a burning slap on his face.

He sighs. She cries.

He puts the photo back to his pocket. She pulls her hand back under the blanket.

He turns off the light, and sleeps. She turns on the light, and sits up. He’s asleep. She lost sleep. She regrets treating him the way she treated him.

She cried again, and thought about a lot of things. She wants to wake him up. She wants to have a intimate talk with him. She doesn’t want to push him anymore. She stares at his chest. She wants to see how the girl looks.

She slips the photo out. She wanted to cry and she wanted to laugh.

It’s a nicely taken photo. A photo he took for her. She bends down, and kissed him on his cheek.

He smiled. He was just pretending to be asleep.

“You learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:27 pm

waduh...
Jimmou...
ada lagi ga ceritanya???
gua suka banget cerita2 elu...
menarik....
interesting...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:39 pm

masih ada, tapi kurasa sumber nya sebentar lagi mau habis kuambil :P :P

yang ini sedih juga frownfrownfrownfrown

The Missing Rib

For all the guys out there, let’s ponder & reflect about the message below, and for the ladies you can share this with your love ones…

A girl in love asked her boyfriend..

Girl (g): Tell me… who do you love most in this world?

Boy (b): You, of course!

(g): In your heart, what am I to you?

(b): The boy thought for a moment and looked intently in her eyes and said, “You are my rib. In the Bible, it was said that God saw that Adam was lonely, during his sleep; God took one of Adam’s rib and created Eve. Every man has been searching for his missing rib, only when you find the woman of your life; you’ll no longer feel the lingering ache in your heart.”

After their wedding, the couple had a sweet and happy life for a while. However, the youthful couple began to drift apart due to the busy schedule of life and the never-ending worries of daily problems….their life became mundane….

All the challenges posed by the harsh realities of life began to gnaw away their dreams and love for each other… The couple began to have more quarrels and each quarrel became more heated..

One day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of the house…. At the opposite side of the road, she shouted, “You don’t love me!”

The boy hated her childishness and out of impulse, retorted, “Maybe, it was a mistake for us to be together! You were never my missing rib!”

Suddenly, she turned quiet and stood there for a long while…. He regretted what he said but words spoken are like thrown away water, you can never take it back. With tears, she went home to pack her things and was determined in breaking- up.

Before she left the house, “If I’m really not your missing rib, please let me go….. She continued, “It is less painful this way… let us go on our separate ways and search for our own partners…”

Five years went by….

He never remarried but he had tried to find out about her life indirectly…… She had left the country and back…. She had married a foreigner and dvorced….. He felt anguished that she never waited for him.

In the dark and lonely night, he lit his cigarette and felt the lingering ache in his heart. He couldn’t bring himself to admit that he was missing her..

One day, they finally met…. At the airport, a place where there were many reunions and good-byes…. He was going away on a business trip. She was standing there alone, with just the security door separating them. She smiled at him gently.

(b): How are you?

(g): I’m fine. How about you…Have you found your missing rib?

(b): No.

(g): I’ll be flying to New York in the next flight.

(b): I’ll be back in 2 weeks time. Give me a call when you are back… You know my number…Nothing has changed.

With a smile, she turned around and waved good-bye..

Good-bye…..

One week later, he heard of her death. She had perished in New York. In the event that shocked the world..

Midnight….. Once again, he lit his cigarette….. And like before, he felt the lingering ache in his heart…. He finally knew, she was the missing rib that he had carelessly broken….

Sometimes, people say things out of moments of fury….. Most often than not, the outcome could be disastrous and detrimental…. We vent our frustrations 99% at our loved ones…. And even though we know that we ought to “think twice and act wisely”, it’s often easier said than done.

Things happen each day, many of which are beyond our control…. Let us treasure every moment and everyone in our lives….

Tomorrow may never come; give and accept what you have today.

“Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains.” - Emilie Cady
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:56 pm

“Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains.” - Emilie Cady

Nice quote. two thumbs up ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:57 pm

jimmou ambilnya dari mana sih??
semuanya bagus2 tuh
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:47 pm

bagus bagus kan :P :P

satu hari di post satu cerita saja ya
kalau gak nanti cepat habis nya :P :P

nanti terjadi inflasi
hahha...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:37 am

<roflmao> Mmg lar lu Jimmou ..... topic threadnya ganti jadi Chicken Soup for Teenagers aja.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:45 am

<roflmao>
<roflmao>
<roflmao>
<roflmao>
<roflmao>
<roflmao>
gak bisa ganti, gak cukup internetku hammer hammer hammer
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:47 pm

Be Contented

After a conversation with one of my friends, he told me despite taking 2 jobs, he brings back barely above 1K per month, he is happy as he is.

I wonder how he can be as happy as he is considering he has to skimp his life with the low pay to support a pair of old parents, in-laws, a wife, 2 daughters and the many bills of a household.

He explained that it was through one incident that he saw in India… that happened a few years ago when he was really feeling low and touring India after a major setback.

He said that right in front of his very eyes, he saw an Indian mother chop off her child’s right hand with a chopper. The helplessness in the mother’s eyes, the scream of pain from the innocent 4-year-old child haunted him until today.

You may ask why did the mother do so; had the child been naughty, had the child’s hand been infected?? No, it was done for two simple words - - - TO BEG!

The desperate mother deliberately caused the child to be handicapped so that the child could go out to the streets to beg. Taken aback by the scene, he dropped a piece of bread he was eating half-way. And almost instantly, a flock of 5 or 6 children swamped towards this small piece of bread which was covered with sand, robbing bits from one another. The natural reaction of hunger.

Stricken by the happenings, he instructed his guide to drive him to the nearest bakery. He arrived at two bakeries and bought every single loaf of bread he found in the bakeries. The owner was dumbfounded but willingly sold everything. He spent less than $100 to obtain about 400 loaves of bread (this is less than $0.25 per loaf) and spent another $100 to get daily necessities.

Off he went in the truck full of bread into the streets. As he distributed the bread and necessities to the children (mostly handicapped) and a few adults, he received cheers and bows from these unfortunate. For the first time in his life he wondered how people can give up their dignity for a loaf of bread which cost less than $0.25.

He began to tell himself how fortunate he is. How fortunate he is to be able to have a complete body, have a job, have a family, have the chance to complain what food is nice and what isn’t nice, have the chance to be clothed, have the many things that these people in front of him are deprived of…

Now I begin to think and feel it, too! Was my life really that bad? Perhaps… no, I should not feel bad at all… What about you? Maybe the next time you think you are, think about the child who lost one hand to beg on the streets.

“Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how much you already have.”

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.

It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.

The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

Please send this message to those people who mean something to you, to those who have touched your life in one way or another, to those who make you smile when you really need it, to those that make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down, to those who you want to let them know that you appreciate their friendship.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Thanks for reminding me of how lucky I am...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Kok aku rasa ceritanya makin lama gak sebagus di bandingkan yang awal awal hammer hammer hammer

A Price To Everything In Life

There was this museum laid with beautiful marble tiles, with a huge marble statue displayed in the middle of the lobby. Many people came from all over the world just to admire this beautiful marble statue.

One night, the marble tiles started talking to the marble statue.

Marble tile: Marble statue, it’s just not fair, it’s just not fair! Why does everybody from all over the world come all the way here just to step on me while admiring you? Not fair!

Marble statue: My dear friend, marble tile. Do you still remember that we were actually from the same cave?

Marble tile: Yeah! That’s why I feel it is even more unfair. We were born from the same cave and yet we receive different treatment now. Not fair!”

Marble statue: Then, do you still remember the day when the designer tried to work on you, but you resisted the tools?

Marble tile: Yes, of course I remember. I hate that guy! How could he use those tools on me, it hurt so badly.

Marble statue: That’s right! He couldn’t work on you at all as you resisted being worked on.

Marble tile: So???

Marble statue: When he decided to give up on you and start working on me instead, I knew at once that I would be something different after his efforts. I did not resist his tools, instead I bore all the painful tools he used on me.

Marble tile: Mmmmmm……

Marble statue: My friend, there is a price to everything in life. Since you decided to give up half way, you can’t blame anybody who steps on you now.”

The moral of the story is …. It simply means that the more hard knocks you go through in life, the more you’ll learn and put them to use in the future!! Do not be discouraged by setbacks and failures. Past is past, you can’t change it but it is actually a blessing in disguise. Past was good, Present is better and the future will always be the best.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

Touching Story... Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Touching Story...
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 6Pilih halaman : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Meth2-Komunitas anak M2 :: Community :: English CLUB-
Navigasi: