Meth2-Komunitas anak M2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Meth2-Komunitas anak M2

Selamat datang di Forum methodist2

IndeksPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLoginFriendster

Touching Story...

Go down 
+9
Petteson
Arlingga
jaden
sunblip
Evilbuster89
hanna_cai
tatsu88
Jhansen
Jimmou
13 posters
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PengirimMessage
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

Jumlah posting : 933
Lokasi : I'sia
Registration date : 03.03.07

Touching Story... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:42 pm

memang ga gitu bagus...
tapi masih tetap inspiring kok...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

Jumlah posting : 420
Lokasi : Singapore

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:53 pm

Yup .... very inspiring .... mslhnya jrg ada org yg sakit2 dahulu ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Jumlah posting : 1609
Lokasi : 马六甲
Registration date : 24.02.07

Character sheet
Level: Infinity
HP:
Touching Story... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Touching Story... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:01 pm

semua orang pasti mau bersenang senang terus :P :P
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:02 pm

jelaslar...
tapi karena bersenang2 ntar terakhir kayak marble tile deh...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:
Touching Story... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Touching Story... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:25 pm

maka dari itu kita perlu bersusah susah dulu

belajar yang baik biar bisa dihargai di masyarakat
tapi itu cuma di mulut
susah di laksanakan hammer hammer
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:47 pm

This one is a sad story frown frown frown frown frown
one of the best I've ever read frownfrownfrownfrown

Mikaella and Julius

My cellphone’s beeping sound woke me up one night. Used to receiving important messages only, I grabbed my cell and sleepily pushed the keys and read the message. “Hi there! Care 2 b my txtmate?” Not knowing who the sender was, I deleted the message right away and placed the phone on my bedside table, I tried to go back to sleep. I had just closed my eyes when I heard the message tone again. “Hi there, again! Care 2 b my txtmate?” again, the message said. “Who the hell could this be asking for a txtmate at the wee hours of the night?” I asked myself. Again, without bothering to reply I deleted the message.

I was never a ‘textmaniac’ - someone who enjoys texting anyone and everyone even at the wee hours of night, not to mention during the day. My parents, who were always out of the country forced me to own a cellphone. They told me that having one was more convenient - they could monitor me even if they’re miles away. I wanted to turn the unit off, but since my mother was fond of calling me at night, just to check if I was safe at home, I decided not to.

Just as I was to close my eyes and return to my dreamless sleep, the phone beeped again.

Same number…Such determination! “Pls reply 2 dis msg & b an angel & save me frm dis abyss of emptiness!!!” I never knew why, but the message struck me. I got up and pushed the keys… I just realized I was replying to the message.

“Im not an angel, n f u want som1 2 save u, m not superman… I’m just a simple prson who u wake up at dis r of my nyt!!! Nway, do I know u?” I typed.

Seconds later came the reply. “Nope. U don’t know dis lonely soul. Nor does she know u. But I want 2 b ur frnd. I’m Mikaella Cervantes. U?”

“Just call me Julius. How’d u get my no.?” I sent back.

“Hi Julius, nice 2 meet u. Just shuffled the last two digits of mine,” she replied.

That was the first and maybe the last time I met someone over the cellphone. We exchanged messages and learned so much about each other that night. We only said goodbye when my alarm clock rang at 5:00 AM! I had to prepare for school!

And that was also how it all started. A day would not pass without it loving and thoughtful messages from her. It was only then I had learned to appreciate text messages and become eager and excited everytime my phone beeped, hoping it would be her.

Mikaella brought out something about me that I never knew I had; I realized I could also be a romantic person… even if it’s just through text messaging. “Keep me as a frnd & I will keep u in my heart. Lock it up & throw away d key so dat no1 can evr tke u away from me…” One day, she sent this message to me.

I replied: ‘In life, we seldom find a true prson & f u evr find 1, hold on & nvr let go… value dat prson coz it’s lyf’s gift worth keeping & holdin on…” I never knew why, but her response sent shivers to my spine, ” Value d pipol hu hav touched ur life bcoz u will never know just wen dey will walk out of ur lyf & nvr come back again.”

I couldn’t understand what I felt that moment, but one thing I was sure though… I could not go on a day without a single word from her. I’d become used to having her, eventhough we had not met personally. But truly, she already occupied a space, a large one, in fact in my life.

I texted her back. “Dont come close f l8r ull jst pass by; don’t touch me f l8r ull jst let me cry; dont luv me f l8r ull jst leave me and won’t stay…”

I didn’t know why I sent her that message, but somehow I felt, every word came from my heart. In the short span of time we were sending messages to each other, I knew, I was starting to keep her in my heart.

I called her once. The voice on the other end was like an angel’s. Soft, kind, full of love. Yet, there was something in it I couldn’t define. We only talked for a few minutes. Before she hung up, she told me not to call again. According to her, it would be better if we would just text each other.

But the voice kept ringing, not only in my head, but in my heart, I’d long to hear it once more. I tried to call her again, but she never answered the phone. She just kept on sending messages and quotations, which I copied in a little notebook. Hopeless romantic? I didn’t know. All I could say was that all the messages she sent me were wonderful, they came from the heart and cut through the heart. “Though we r miles apart, u r always n my heart. I close my eyes & der u r. Even f I’ll see u never, I’ll always b hir 2 care 4 u, far longer dan 4ever…”

One December night, she sent me this message. By that time we had been exchanging messages for more than a month. God knew how happy I was. She was right. Although we had not seen each other, what we felt was enough to make us both realize what was keeping us together.

I sent her another message, “Loving u secretly is a hard thing 4 me 2 do, hoping, wondring that u will feel d same way 2, but I can’t read ur mind f u luv me 2. But whatever it is, I’ll still be loving u.” “How I wish I cud really tell u how much u mean 2 me, but m afraid 2 love, scared 2 get hurt… I hope dat u will wait 4 me & pray dat u will not get tired of loving me…=)” was her reply.

And then I replied again. ” The reason y I met u is bcoz of destiny but f destiny will suggest dat I’ll live w/o u, den, I’ll lie not by destiny but of free will.” Whenever I asked her when we would meet personally, she always answered, “Soon…soon, love…soon.”

Not seeing each other did not lessen, even a bit, what I felt for her…rather, it even grew deeper and stronger each day. And I was sure, she felt the same way, too. Love messages continued to flow through our lines, between our hearts, which made us go on each day with the thought that sooner, we would see each other, face to face, heart to heart.

Just a few days before Christmas. She stopped sending messages. At first I just though she had ran out of prepaid. but there was something that kept bothering me… I couldn’t understand what was it, but it made me fell nervous. I tried to call her but she wouldn’t answer. Nevertheless, I continued sending messages.

Suddenly one night, just three days before our Lord’s birthday. I heard my phone’s message tone again… at last! It was from her! “Oftentyms we say gudbye 2 d 1 we luv w/o wanting 2. Though dat doesn’t mean dat we stopped loving dem or we stopped 2 care. Sometyms, GOODBYE is a painful way 2 say I LOVE YOU.”

I was dumfounded. I didn’t know what to think of. What did she mean? I texted her back, searching for answers, but found nothing. I called her but she would not answer.

For the first time in my life, I felt so miserable…desperate… empty. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to lose her. I had learned to love her. And I wanted to be with her forever.The following days I felt nothing but emptiness. It seemed that Mikaella took the life out of me. I missed her so much…her messages…The tones that would tell me she’d sent another loving message. Nothing around me could feel the emptiness I felt.

Tut…tut…tut…tut…tut…just a day before Christmas, my cell beeped again. It was her! “Meet me at d cafe, 10 AM 2day,” I read aloud, making sure the message was true, then I jumped with joy upon hearing from her again. Hurriedly, I got myself ready and I went to the mall. I knew it was still early, but I wanted to be there before she arrived.

I arrived at the meeting place ten minutes earlier. I was surprised to see her already there, smiling at me. She was very beautiful, Black, deep-set eyes that spoke a thousand words; small, kissable lips; a nose perfectly chiseled and long black hair - everything in her was beautiful. And yes, her eyes radiated kindness and love…but there was a flicker of something in them…sadness?

“Hi, Julius,” said the angelic voice I had been dreaming of each night. The voice that I had waited to hear for so long. “Please sit down.” “I am very pleased to meet you, Mikaella,” I said, as I took my seat and gave the roses I brought for her. “Thanks, Julius,” she smiled, obviously pleased with the roses. I knew she loved pink roses. “You are always welcome, Love” “Julius, I can’t stay,” she said, sadness in her voice, or was it tears? “I really must go.” “But we just met, Mikaella. Can’t we talk a little longer?” I asked, pleadingly. “I can’t really. I just came here to see you and thank you for the time you shared with me. Thank you for everything, Julius. I will never forget you…you will always be here in my heart.”

She was looking at me straight into the eyes, and I could really feel the sadness in her voice and I swear, there was something in her voice and I swear, there was something in those lovely yet lonely eyes…

She got up and smiled at me, lovingly. “Tomorrow morning, please come and visit me,” he said and gave me a piece of white linen paper. I read what was written and when I looked up, she was gone. The following day, Christmas, I woke up early and excitedly readied myself, thinking of her. I hurriedly went to a flower shop and bought a dozen pink roses - for Mikaella.

They lived in an exclusive subdivision. Upon reaching their house, I told the guard who I was and that I was looking for Mikaella. The guard stared at me, sadness and amazement in his eyes and told me to wait as he called the owner of the house. As I looked at him while he was going inside the house, only then I noticed that the house was brightly lit.

A woman went out and walked towards me, smiling sadly. “Hi, I’m Maria, Mikaella’s mother. Please come inside, Julius.” While we were walking towards the mansion, she explained to me why she knew me very well - Mikaella had always been talking about her friend, Julius. I hardly understood what she was saying. I was busy thinking why Mikaella’s mother was crying while talking to me. As we came near the great hall of the house, it dawned on me that there was a wake inside, Maybe, a relative passed away, I thought. But deep in my heart, I was trembling and afraid. As we entered the hall where so many people were silently mourning while others were praying, shaking, I asked her mother.

“Where is Mikaella?” She held my hand and silently, led me to the coffin which was surrounded by flowers - pink roses, nothing but pink roses. No words could explain how I felt when I gazed at the coffin and saw who was lying there. The same beautiful girl I met…A man came beside me, I knew he was Mika’s father. “We are so glad you came, Julius. Mika talked of you all the time.

She even asked that her phone be buried with her. She said that in that way, you could still send her messages and you would always be with her.”

I couldn’t believe everything…My mind was in limbo. “But how can this be? We just saw each other yesterday.” “That can’t possibly be. She passed away three days ago. She had been suffering from a heart disease since she was a child,” said her father. “But…” I couldn’t find the words to say. “She told us not to bother reaching you, “her mother said, still in tears,” she said you will come, and here you are.

Pain and bitterness overwhelmed me. I cried silently beside her, staring at her lovely face, memorizing every line of my friend’s face, a face I knew I would never forget while I was still alive. After the internment that afternoon, I went to the chapel she had told me she went everyday. Sitting there praying and crying to God, I held my phone and typed: “U taught me how 2 care; u taught me how 2 b kind; u shwd me how 2 lyk som1; u shwd me how 2 luv; but ders 1 thing u didnt teach me & it hurts mor - u didnt teach me how 2 let go. I LOVE YOU”

I sent the message, and though I knew she wouldn’t be able to hold her CP again, I knew in my heart she would get my message. I never expected a reply, yet as my phone beeped again, I felt a shiver down my spine. The sender’s number did not appear on the screen, and tears rolled down my cheeks as I read the message. “Let go of d hand of d prson u love, but dnt let go of God’s hand. 4 if u hold 2 his hand. He may b holding d prson u love n d ader hand 2 letu hold each other again.”

“I will never forget you, Mikaella and I will never let go…” I vowed to her and to myself as I left the church.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
jaden
M2 newbie

Jumlah posting : 99
Lokasi : somewhere over the rainbow
Registration date : 10.03.07

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 12:20 am

huh? ini horror or wat? fall in love with a ghost? sounds interesting...muahaha
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 12:47 am

depends on what you believe :lol: :lol:
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
jaden
M2 newbie

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:20 pm

oohh, gua smua iya2 aajeeehh, so no prob with me...:P
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:48 pm

Doll

I have a boyfriend who grew up with me. His name is Jin. I always thought of him as a friend until last year, when we went to a trip from a club. I found that I fell in love with him.

Before that trip was over, I took a step and confessed my love for him. And soon, we became a pair of lovers, but we loved each other in different ways. I always concentrated on him only, but by his side, there were so many other girls. To me, he was the only one, but to him, maybe I was just another girl.

"Jin, do you want to go watch a movie?" I asked."I can't.Why? You need to study at home? I am going to meet a friend"

He was always like that. He met girls in front of me, like it was nothing. To him, I was just a girlfriend. The word "love" only came out from my mouth. Since I knew him, I had never heard him say "I love you" before. To us, there weren't any anniversaries at all. He didn't say anything from the first day and it continued till 100 days 200days. Everyday, before we say goodbye, he would just hand me a doll, everyday, without fail. I don't know why. Then one day:

Me: Um, Jin, I.
Jin: What, don't drag, just say it..
Me: I love you.
Jin: You...um, just take this doll and go home.

That was how he ignored my "three words" and handed me the doll. Then he disappeared, like he was running away. The dolls I received from him everyday, filled my room, one by one. There were many.

Then one day came, my 15th year old birthday. When I got up in the morning, I pictured a party with him, and stranded myself in my room, waiting for his call. But lunch passed, dinner passed and soon the sky was dark he still didn't call. Until I was tired looking and waiting for his call. Then around 2am in the morning, he suddenly called me and woke me from my sleep. He told me to come out of the house. Still, I felt joy and I ran out happily.

Me: Jin.
Jin: Here take this.

Again, he handed me a little doll.

Me: What's this?
Jin: I didn't give it to you yesterday, so I am giving it to you now. I'm going home now, bye.
Me: Wait, wait! Do you know what today is?
Jin: Today? Huh?

I felt so sad, I thought he would remember my birthday. He turned around and walked away like nothing had happen. Then I shouted "Wait."

Jin: You have something to say?
Me: Tell me, tell me you love me!!!
Jin: What?!
Me: Tell me....

I put my pathetic self behind and clung on to him. But he just said simple cold words and left. "I don't want to say that I love someone so easily, if you are desperate to hear it, then find someone else." That was what he said. Then he ran off. My legs felt numb and I collapsed to the ground. He didn't want to say it easily "How could he!". I felt that. Maybe he is not the right guy for me. After that day, I stranded myself at home crying, just crying. He didn't call me, although I was waiting. He just continued handing me a little doll every morning outside my house. That's how those dolls piled up in my room everyday.

After a month, I got myself together and went to school. But what made the pain resurface was that. I saw him on a street with another girl.He had a smile on his face, one that he never showed me. I ran straight back home and looked at the dolls in my room, and tears fell. Why did he gave these to me.Those dolls are probably picked out by some other girls. In a fit of anger, I threw the dolls around. Then suddenly, the phone rang. It was him. He told me to come out to the bus stop outside my house. I tried to calm myself down and walked to the bus stop. I kept reminding myself that I am going to forget him,that it's going to end. Then he came into my sight, holding a big doll.

Jin: Jo, I thought you were pissed, you really came?

I couldn't help hating him, acting like nothing had happen and joking around. Soon, he held out the doll as usual.

Me: I don't need it.
Jin: What, why?

I grabbed the doll from his hands and threw it on the road.

Me: I don't need this doll, I don't need it anymore!! I don't want to see a person like you again!

I spitted out all the words that were inside me. But unlike other days, his eyes very shaking. "I'm sorry. He apologized in a tiny voice. He then walked over to the road to pick up the doll.

Me: You stupid! Why are you picking up the doll?! Just throw it away!!!

But he ignored me and just went to pick the doll. Then, Honk~ Honk~ With a loud honk, a big truck was heading towards him. "Jin! Move! Move away!" I shouted But he didn't hear me, he squatted down and picked up the doll. "Jin, move!" HONK~!!

"Boom!" That sound, it’s so terrifying. That's how he went away from me. That's how he went away without even opening his eyes to say a word to me. After that day, I had to go through everyday with guiltiness and the sadness of losing him. And after spending two months like a crazy person. I took out the dolls. Those were the only gifts he left me since the day we started going out. I remembered the days I spent with him and started to count the days, when we were in love.

"One, two, three." That was how I started to count the dolls. Four hundred and eighty four, four hundred and eighty five. "It all ended with 485 dolls. I then started to cry again, with a doll in my arms. I hugged it tightly, then suddenly "I love you~, I love you~" I dropped the doll,and was shocked. "I...lo..ve you?? I picked up the dolls and pressed its stomach.

"I love you~ I love you~"

It can't be! I pressed all the dolls stomach as it piled on the side.

"I love you~ I love you~ I love you~"

Those words came out non-stop. "I love you." Why didn't I realize that. That his heart was always by my side, protecting me. Why didn't I realize that he love me this much. I took out a doll under the bed and pressed it's stomach, that was the last doll, the one that fell on the road. It had his blood stain on it. The voice came out, the one that I was missing so much.

"Jo, Do you know what today is? We've been loving each other for 486 days. Do you know what 486 is? I couldn't say I love you. Um , since I was too shy. If you forgive me and take this doll, I will say that I love you, everyday till I die. Jo,I love you~"

The tears came flowing out of me. Why? Why? I asked God, why do I only know about all this now? He can't be by my side, but he loved me until his last minute. For that and for that reason to me it became courage to live a beautiful life.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 10:21 am

frownfrownfrown .... mcm drama aja y?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 10:30 am

apa sudah mulai mengarah ke arah drama ya :P :P
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Arlingga
M2 newbie
Arlingga

Jumlah posting : 69
Lokasi : Australia

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:37 pm

where's today's story?
i have been waiting for it...
hehe...
nice and inspiring story...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 8:14 am

sorry for keeping waiting,
yesterday is a bit busy :P :P
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 8:35 am

Never Mind, There’s Tomorrow

Once, there lived a child. He lived in a happy family, with parents and siblings. However, he never stopped to think about how wonderful his life had been. He just kept on playing, squabbling with his siblings when they did not want to play what he wanted to play. However, when he wanted to apologize, he always said, “Never mind, there’s tomorrow.”

When he grew up a little, school was a very nice place for him. He learned, made friends, and was very happy. However, he never thought that this was happiness to him. It all came so naturally that he felt it should become part of his life. One day, he had a great fight with his best friend. Though he knew he was in the wrong, he never took the initiative to apologize or made up with his best friend. His excuse was, “Never mind, I’ll do it tomorrow.”

When he grew up yet some more, that best friend was no longer part of his. Even though he still sees his friend around, but they don’t even greet each other. But that was all right, because he still had other good friends. He and his friends did almost everything together, eating, playing, doing homework, and fooling around. Yes, they were another bunch of very good friends.

When he graduated, work kept him very busy. He’s found himself a very pretty and virtuous girlfriend and she soon became his constant companion. He made himself busy with work, because he wanted to get promoted to the highest position with the shortest time possible.

Sure, he missed his good friends. He missed them a lot. But he never got down to keep in touch with them, not even a telephone call. He always said, “Boy, I’m so tired, I’ll catch up with them tomorrow.” It didn’t affect him at all because he could find colleagues who are always willing to go pubing with him. Thus, as time passes by, he’s forgotten to call his friends.

After he’s got married with kids, he works even harder in order to bring comfort to his family. He never buys flowers for his wife anymore, nor does he remember his wife’s birthdays and wedding anniversary. It was all right because his wife always understood him, and never blamed him. Of course, he felt guilty at times and wanted very much to have a chance to say to his wife “I love you”, but he never got down to doing it. His excuse was “never mind, I’ll do it tomorrow for sure”. He never made it to his children’s birthday parties, but his time he did not knew how it would affect the children. The children began to drift away from him, as they never really spent time with their father.

One day, disaster struck when his wife was killed in an accident. It was a hit and run accident. But on that day, he was in the middle of a meeting. Failing to understand that it is a fatal accident, he arrived by his wife’s deathbed only to see her on the verge of death. Before he could mouth out the words “I love you”, his wife had already passed away.

The man became despondent and tried to find solace in his children after his wife’s death. However, he soon realized that the children do not even try to communicate with him. Soon, his children have grown up and found their own families. Nobody cared for this old man who in the past hadn’t spared his time for them.

He moved into the best Old Folk’s Home, which provides excellent service with the money he has saved for him and his wife’s 50th, 60th, and 70th anniversary celebrations. All the money intended to go to Hawaii, New Zealand, and other countries went into the fund that pays for his stay in the home.

From that time until his deathbed, there were only old folks and nurses taking care of him. He now felt the loneliness that he did not feel before. Upon his deathbed, he called a nurse in and said to her, “Ah. If only I had realized this earlier… ” and died with tears upon his cheek.

What I am trying to tell you is time never stops. You go on and on, and before you realized it, you’ve already gone very far. If you had quarreled, make up quickly!

If you feel you need to hear your friend’s voice, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone.

If there are many dreams that you wish to fulfill, fulfill them as soon as possible.

Lastly, but most importantly, if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care, don’t wait until it is too late. If you keep thinking you will do that another day, then that day will never come. If you always think that tomorrow will come, then ‘tomorrow’ will run out quickly and you’ll realize the time that you’ve left behind you.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 8:52 am

and for today

Attitude

Jerry is the manager of a restaurant in America. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would always reply, “If I were any better, I would be twins!”

Many of the waiters at his restaurant quit their jobs when he changed jobs, so they could follow him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was always there, telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.

Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, “I don’t get it! No one can be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?”

Jerry replied, “Each morning I wake up and say to myself, I have two choices today I can choose to be in a good mood or I can choose to be in a bad mood I always choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it I always choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I always choose the positive side of life.”

“But it’s not always that easy,” I protested.

“Yes, it is,” Jerry said “Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. It’s your choice how you live your life.”

Several years later, I heard that Jerry accidentally did something you are never supposed to do in the restaurant business: he left the back door of his restaurant open one morning and was robbed by three armed men. While trying to open the safe, his hand, shaking from nervousness slipped off the combination. The robbers panicked and shot him. Luckily,

Jerry was found quickly and rushed to the hospital. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullets still in his body.

I saw Jerry about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, “If I were any better, I’d be twins. Want to see my scars?”

I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the robbery took place.

“The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door,” Jerry replied. “Then, after they shot me, as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or choose to die. I chose to live.”

“Weren’t you scared?” I asked.

Jerry continued, “The paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the Emergency Room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared.

In their eyes, I read “He’s a dead man. I knew I needed to take action.”

“What did you do?” I asked.

“Well, there was a big nurse shouting questions at me,” said Jerry. “She asked if I was allergic to anything.” “Yes.” I replied. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, “Bullets!” Over their laughter, I told them, “I am choosing to live. Please operate on me as if I am alive, not dead.”

Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day you have the choice to either enjoy your life or to hate it. The only thing that is truly yours — that no one can control or take from you — is your attitude, so if you can take care of that, everything else in life becomes much easier.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tatsu88
M2 member
tatsu88

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 2:35 pm

Again ... inspiring stories (or amazing true stories i think)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Arlingga
M2 newbie
Arlingga

Jumlah posting : 69
Lokasi : Australia

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:55 pm

hmmm...i think i ever read that story before...
yeah...in the chicken soup...
but nice one...
thx for reminding me of that story...
have a nice day pal...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 pm

your welcome

have a nice a day also
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
jaden
M2 newbie

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:42 pm

mmm, crita ttg i can do it tomorrow itu elo ambil dari mana yah? boleh kasih tau link nya ga? i realli need that story >.<
plizzz
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:52 pm

maksudmu yang "Never Mind, There’s Tomorrow" ??

itu ceritanya cuma gitu saja, gak ada lagi
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:37 am

And for today's Story, a sad but happy one frownfrownfrown
Looking Through The Eyes Of Love

From the very beginning, the girl’s family objected strongly on her dating this guy saying that she should stop going out with him and that the girl would have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. Due to family pressure, the couple quarreled very often. Though the girl loved the guy deeply, she always asked him, “how deep is your love for me?” As the guy was not good with words, this cause the girl to be very upset.

With that and the pressure from her family, the girl would vent her anger on him. As for him, he endured it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated and decided to further his studies overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl, “I’m not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow it I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I’ll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?” The girl agreed and with the guy’s determination, the family finally gave in and agreed to let them get married. So before he left, they got engaged.

The girl went out to the work, while the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails and phone calls. Though it was hard, they never gave up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, a car that lost control knocked her down. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mom crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out from her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice due to the impact on her brain. During her stay in the hospital, it was only her silent cry that accompanied her.

Upon reaching home, everything seemed to be the same. Except for the ringing of the phone. Which pierced into her ear every time it rang. She did not wish to let the guy know. Not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she did not wish to wait any longer. In return, the guy sent hundreds of letters and made countless phone calls. But all the girl could do was to cry.

Her parents decided to move away, hoping that she would eventually forget everything and be happy. With a new environment, the girl learned sign language and started a new life, telling herself everyday that she must forget him.

One day, her friend came and told her that the guy came looking for her. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn’t anymore news of him.

A year has passed and her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy’s wedding. The girl was shattered. When she opened the letter, she saw her name on it instead. When she was about to ask her friend what’s going on, the guy appeared in front of her. He used sign language telling her “I’ve spent a year learning sign language. Just to let you know that I’ve not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I love you.” With that, he slipped the ring back onto her finger.

“its easier to leave angry words unspoken than heal a heart wounded by such words”

~Coz I’m hanging on every word you say and even if you don’t want to speak tonight that’s alright, alright with me `Coz I want nothing more than to sit outside your door and listen to you breathing it’s where I wanna be…~

Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not. - George Bernard Shaw
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Evilbuster89
M2 addict
Evilbuster89

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:48 am

well,
good story...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Petteson
M2 member
Petteson

Jumlah posting : 314
Lokasi : The Kingdom of the Wind
Registration date : 04.03.07

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:58 am

well,
good story...

peace
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.friendster.com/petteson
Jimmou
M2 maniac

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 9:59 am

The Broken Pot

A water bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walk from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full. For a full two years this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to his house.

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream. "I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you. I have been able to deliver only half my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house. Because of my flaws, you have to do a lot of this work, and you don't get full value from your efforts," the pot said.

The bearer said to the pot, "Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side? That's because I have always known about your flaw, and I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you've watered them.

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table. Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house."

Moral:

Each of us has our own unique flaws. We're all cracked pots. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Touching Story...   Touching Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Touching Story...
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 2 dari 6Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Meth2-Komunitas anak M2 :: Community :: English CLUB-
Navigasi: